Looking for veterinary services in Northern Virginia?
Home Veterinary Care of Northern Virginia has a purpose built mobile veterinary clinic that is fully equipped to provide all the necessary services to your front door.
- Annual wellness exams for dogs and cats, the key to long and healthy lives for pets
- Vaccine programs tailored to your pet’s specific needs and level of exposure
- One-on-one behavior consultations provided on-site, where the problems are occurring
- Diagnostic laboratory testing for screening and preventative care
- Puppy and kitten care and new owner consultations to answer all of your questions about raising the perfect pet
- Nutritional consultations for pets who require special diets or have unique metabolic needs
- Microchip identification implanting to ensure the safe return of your pet
- Geriatric care for the comfort of older pets with special needs
- Personalized humane euthanasia in the pet’s home and provisions for final arrangements.