Looking for veterinary services in Northern Virginia?
Home Veterinary Care of Northern Virginia boasts two purpose built mobile veterinary clinics that are fully equipped to provide all the necessary services to your front door.
- Annual wellness exams for dogs and cats, the key to long and healthy lives for pets
- Vaccine programs tailored to your pet’s specific needs and level of exposure
- One-on-one behavior consultations provided on-site, where the problems are occurring
- Diagnostic laboratory testing for screening and preventative care
- Puppy and kitten care and new owner consultations to answer all of your questions about raising the perfect pet
- Fully equipped surgical suite with state of the art monitoring and anesthesia equipment
- Dental facilities provide for every need from routine polish and scaling to pain-free extractions
- Therapeutic acupuncture in the comfort of your own home
- Nutritional consultations for pets who require special diets or have unique metabolic needs
- Microchip identification implanting to ensure the safe return of your pet
- Domestic and international health certificates and filing of official travel documents
- Geriatric care for the comfort of older pets with special needs
- Personalized humane euthanasia in the pet’s home and provisions for final arrangements.